- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid motorcycle operator's license - No Temporary Permits Allowed
- Rider must possess the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle
- Major Credit Card
- You must notify us in advance if you are leaving the state
- $2,000 deposit on a major credit card per bike
- $26.95 per day Loss Damage Waiver
- $8.85 per day Personal Accident & Property Insurance
- $12 per day Supplemental Liability Insurance
- $34.95 per day special for all three insurances available with the Loss Damage Waiver.
- (SLI, PAC, PPC and LDW)
INCLUDED IN RENTAL FEE
- Harley-Davidson helmet that meets DOT specifications
- Secure, ample short-term luggage storage is provided at the Authorized operator location for you to stow your belongings while on the road
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance is provided for towing, jump-starting, and fuel delivery services, if needed
- All rentals are late-model Harley-Davidson motorcycles that have been serviced and maintained according to Harley-Davidson Motor Company standards.
For more information and rates. Call 573-875-4444.